Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Reading is Especially Fabulous

Everyone has heard that in order to be a good writer, one must first read, read, read. This is something that I truly believe in and as a result, I am a voracious reader. Anyone who loves words should not underestimate the importance of constant reading because it enables you to expand your vocabulary and ultimately, become a better writer. That's why I couldn't agree with my editing class book more. They publishers advocate frequent reading and say that it will help you not only learn how grammar functions in your everyday life, but how to become a better writer. So get out there and read, people! Besides, it's not like reading is work- it's so much fun!

3 comments:

@jefollis said...

Am I supposed to read people?

Unknown said...

Nice blog, I like the pink. I think it is awesome you love to read! I agree with you, what's your favorite read?

Stephanie said...

I love reading too! Have you read any good books lately?